so whos got pix from kustom nats??

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
finkster

so whos got pix from kustom nats??

Post by finkster »

i take it at least one of youz greazeballs had a digital camera at philip island on the weekend?
anyone know of any photo galleries up on the net yet for us west coast hicks who couldnt make the trip?? :cry:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/chariots/kadsART2/CHAR2.jpg[/img]
http://gallery57.bravejournal.com
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

I got hundreds of great pics but no personal website so you'll just hafta wait or the next issue of Kustom Rodder or keep an eye on the KOA website.
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

You know the drill Carps.

Send me the pics to my work email bviskovic@netfac.com.au and I'll upload them to my server and make up a page.

When you scan them, do it at 75DPI and save them as a JPG of high quality. File size should be somewhere between 50 and 70KB, which is a nice size for slower connections.
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

You want I should send all 650 photos?

Or just a nice mix to show the variety of people and activities?
Young Carps

Carps
Old Hand

Re: so whos got pix from kustom nats??

Post by Carps »

finkster wrote:i take it at least one of youz greazeballs had a digital camera at philip island on the weekend?
Point 1. I'm a scuzball, not a greazeball. :lol:

Point 2. Digital???? C'mon, I'm also a traditionalist in the true sense, real photos are taken on celuloid based film, not on some microchip! There's s few pics enroute to Brootal so it's his fault if there's any delay. However you should also note they were shot on real negative film. Soon as I process the positive film (even better quality pics) I'm sure Brootal will happily put them up too. :lol:

And yes, my pee cee is also trad, a gennie 286XT clone with a full 64meg of memory. :wink:
Young Carps

Carps
Old Hand

Re: so whos got pix from kustom nats??

Post by Carps »

finkster wrote:i take it at least one of youz greazeballs had a digital camera at philip island on the weekend?
Point 1. I'm a scuzball, not a greazeball. :lol:

Point 2. Digital???? C'mon, I'm also a traditionalist in the true sense, real photos are taken on celuloid based film, not on some microchip! There's s few pics enroute to Brootal so it's his fault if there's any delay. However you should also note they were shot on real negative film. Soon as I process the positive film (even better quality pics) I'm sure Brootal will happily put them up too. :lol:

And yes, my pee cee is also trad, a gennie 286XT clone with a full 64meg of memory. :wink:
Young Carps

Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

I got the pics OK Carps, but I seem to be having a problem uploading them to my web server. I'll try a little later on.

Pics looks good (as usual), but a pic from the Open Day at the loonie bin seems to have slipped through. There's some ugly old bearded guy with a microphone in one of the pics. Do you want me to just delete that one???

:P
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

I musta missed that one. Did the oversized pics come thru also?

I figured as soon as the last email took double the time of the others that I'd stuffed up and attached a couple of BIG pic files.

Sorry bot dat.
Young Carps

Jacko

Post by Jacko »

com'n brootal, gett 'em posted!!! im itchn for a peak as it sounds like it went orf!!!!! You can however, leave out photo's of fat bald blokes on microphones tho ....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

**** There seems to be some problem at the server. The pics are definitely uploaded and the code looks OK, but they're not showing up. Sorry! :(

OK, OK... here'e a handful of pics just to keep you happy. I'll try to make up a page on the weekend.

One for ripper...

...and here's that one that slipped through...

Last edited by Brootal on Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

Crikey, I don't recall taking so many shots of that white sign with the red cross in the middle.
Young Carps

Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

They should be up in a minute. I uploaded them to the wrong place as the webmaster had changed the server that hosted my files.

Sorry about that! :oops:

Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

Here's the rest of the pics Carps sent me. Unfortunately he didn't give me any text to go with the pics, so I just made stuff up. Please let me know if I got something wrong. I'll take it on board and.... ignore it. :D

Here's the link 1st KOA Nats

Jacko

Post by Jacko »

thanx brootal. :D
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should