Sydney Hot Rod Show

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
Popey

Sydney Hot Rod Show

Post by Popey »

It's 13/14 July I understand.
I didn't attend last year, but thought I would this year. I won't be entering my car.

Has anybody attended in a rod. Do they have a Hot Rod and Custom preferred parking area; if so what's the best way in?
Pep

Post by Pep »

Yeah Neil, I went last year....if its at the Olympic site again then its a mystery tour to find how to get in...Yeah they do have a good rod parking area but its hard to find...All I can recommend is look for a small lane about 100mtrs north from the general entrance.....apart from that, its a good show.

see ya
Pep
Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

Yep, I'm with Pep on this one. I went last year too, asked the guy at the gate if he knew if there was a preferred parking spot... he didn't have a clue. I don't think the parking staff have anything to do with the show, probably just work for the venue.

However, it DOES exist, so this year I'm going to find it!

See you there. Are we going to hook up for a RRT Reunion of sorts?
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]
Popey

Post by Popey »

Need to work out the details closer to the date, but at this stage I'm planning on going Sunday, either early, or late.