Post Nationals Tours

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
HRI

Post Nationals Tours

Post by HRI »

To provide some activities, especially for thsoe interstate rodders staying on for the 2 Bay Rod Run, we have developed 3 days of tours.
Tuesday 22nd - Garage Tour, Shannons, HSV, Vintage and Classic Garage, Bradford Badges
Wednesday 23rd - (Wifes day) Mornington Market (huge), Tyabb Packing House, and more antique and collectables shop all over the peninsula
Thursday 24th - Hot Rod Shop Tour, Antique Tyres, Rod Stop, maybe Mc Donald Bros, Aussie Desert Cooler (lunch), Deuce Customs, TCR
(There maybe a bus for thsoe that don't want to drive).

We have had many phone calls etc. for information about these tours so feel free to pass on this info to all your friends.

For more information see us at the Bay Rodders tent at the Nationals or go to Hot Rod Tours Final information will be available there.
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

No luck with a bus this end Greg.

I do have a Tojo with 8 seats, but the rear is a little cramped.

I'll let you know if the bus deal changes between now and next week.
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
old32

Post by old32 »

Maybe the State Federation bus is available? Try ringing Con.
The older I get the faster I was
HRI

Da Bus

Post by HRI »

We've snaffled that for the 2 Bay Run. Pending insurance. I'm hoping we can just take posession a little bit early.

We are still hopefull of having a full size bus for the Thursday. Anybody got a good central place we can park 20 cars for the day?

Got some news on Sunday that HSV could be a maybe right up to the day.
Seems they are taking delivery of some new Statesmans and it's all a bit hush hush, so you didn't hear it here. (They won't even let the employees look at them!)