New here

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
Fingers

New here

Post by Fingers »

8) Thanx for the welcome.
I have been involved with modified cars for a long time, I have friends with rods and enjoy going to rod runs.
My ambition is to finish to finish at least one of the project cars I have at the moment and enjoy it, then in the future build either a T bucket or an A roadster-pickup.
I hope this forum becomes a busy and friendly place for Australian (and International) Rodders to meet and talk.
Thank you.
Richard Seymour
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

Welcome aboard Fingers...er Richard....seems Spark's letter in the latest ASR is getting results......Whats the rodding scene like in Wagga Wagga..( notice I called it Wagga Wagga cause I know not to call Wagga Wagga, Wagga...sorry just had to say that:-)...). Just a word of caution on building T buckets in NSW...or any other individually constructed car for that matter....the word isyou won't get them on club rego after January 2003....
See ya on the road or at a run somewhere!
ripper

Post by ripper »

Hiya Fingers!
Welcome aboard & have fun now y'hear :-)
So what are your current projects before the bucket & pickup?
You gotta big list? Serious problem ain't it?
Serious fun too but haha

Cheers
ripper
HRI

Welcome

Post by HRI »

G'Day Richard,
With a nickname like fingers, I'm figurin' it because you've either got too many or your missing a few? Or maybe it's the reverse victory sign? :lol:

No matter, hope you have a good time while your here.
Maybe you'd like to send me a couple of photos for the Under Construction Section. There are some pretty prestegious cars in there now with Kym Cramers Hupmobile going on to win Top Sedan at the Queensland Nationals!
Fingers

Post by Fingers »

8) Yeah, too many projects. My daily driver Valiant needs some paint and trim, and the XM Falcon I have had forever needs a lot of work to complete it. (and Greg, I have the right amount of fingers)
Richard Seymour