Photos wanted

Posts relating to early (Pre 1985) Hotrodding History in Australia, including Hotrod and Custom Shows plus early Drag Racing, Speedway, Hillclimbs etc.
cdansie

Photos wanted

Post by cdansie »

Hi all
I am putting together a couple of slide shows for display at the Nationals here in Qld this Easter.
I have access to a number of Qld historical photos that have been converted to digital format but I am chasing some old photos from 60' and 70's from elsewhere in Aus.

I need these in jpeg format.

If you can help, can you pm me and I will give you my email or posting address if you can send a disc.

I can assure you that any photos supplied will not be used for any other purpose than the slide show at the Nats
Depending on the response I may not be able to use them all either.

Thanks in anticipation

Chris
King Willy

Re: Photos wanted

Post by King Willy »

If any of my early Tas stuff is of any interest, you are more than welcome to use them.

Cheers
Andrew
T1916

Post by T1916 »

Hi cdansie

I have a heap of black and white photos of car accidents, dumped stolen cars and car salvage from the 1950, 60's.(lots of 20's, 30's 40's cars). I am in the middle of moving to the Gold coast over the next month. (the photos have been packed and shipped up there already) If that is something like your after, when I,m up there next ( Pm me a contact number) so I can ring you and your welcome to borrow what you think is ok and scan then.

cheers GT.
302-coop

Post by 302-coop »

If u chek my thread dads 36 from the 60's an u dig those pics let me know an I will send a disc :mrgreen:
Gerry