Australian Hot Rod legends Past and Current

Posts relating to early (Pre 1985) Hotrodding History in Australia, including Hotrod and Custom Shows plus early Drag Racing, Speedway, Hillclimbs etc.
Sheppkid

Australian Hot Rod legends Past and Current

Post by Sheppkid »

As most of you know, we always hear about American Hot Rod Legends and metal fabricators but we never hear about any of the legends in Australia. So this thread is dedicated to the current and past legends of the Australia Kustom Car and Motorcycle Culture. If you have details and photos of them and the work they do.. please share em. Im hoping to learn more about the Australia Kustom car and motorbike culture.
Sheppkid

Re: Australian Hot Rod legends Past and Current

Post by Sheppkid »

My F@#king bad, already a three about this
http://www.ozrodders.com/forum/viewtopi ... 34&t=35572
Raymond Loewy

Post by Raymond Loewy »

Hehe .....

I was going to mention that it is probably a case of reading the forum - a lot of the legends post fairly regularly.
I think the big difference between the USA and Australia is that our legends haven't got TV shows made about them (yet!)
Had I been present at the Creation I would have given some useful hints to the ordering of the Universe - Alphonso X of Castille
tub1935

Post by tub1935 »

bloody good thing they havnt got tv shows made about them if its going to be like that us tv crap