Nominations for grey motor improved cooling head gasket

Go here for posts about rebuilds, parts and problems
Harv

Re: Nominations for grey motor improved cooling head gasket

Post by Harv »

I have left fourteen gaskets, plus two in my personal stash (not for sale).

a) Five gaskets are owned by Dave, who is picking his up.
b) Two gaskets are owned by Phil, who I need to post to once he gets back from holidays.
c) Two gaskets are owned by Mathew, who I need to post them to now that I am home again.
d) Two gaskets are assigned to Black57 on the FE/FC forum but have yet to be paid for. If I do not receive payment before end-January, I will sell them to recoup my costs.

So all up I have nine gaskets owned by others, two gaskets not paid for, and three spares. I will sell the spares first up, first served based on the PMs I have received.

a) Mick from the FB/EK forum may like a gasket. I will get him to confirm, and if so they I will send it to him.
e) Ace from the FE/FC forum would like four gaskets. I can give ACE two gaskets, or three if Mick does not want his. I will let you know once I hear from Mick.
f) FX1975 from the FE/FC forum would like a gasket. You are first in line to receive one of Black57’s gaskets if he does not pay by the end of January.
g) KFV888 from the FE/FC forum would like 1-2 gaskets. You are second in line to receive one of Black57’s gaskets if he does not pay by the end of January.

Cheers,
Harv