Old Tin Repost

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
rx4ord
Old Hand

Old Tin Repost

Post by rx4ord »

Just rummaging around and found this again.http://www.ozrodders.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=4980
Wonder if it was ever rescued and resuscitated?
Cool looking jigger.

Tassie Dave
Founding Member of OZ-E-Rodders
Oldcol
Old Hand

Re: Old Tin Repost

Post by Oldcol »

Wow...all those blokes who have since legged it and taken their pics with them..... :(
-------------
Col....

"Works" comes before "looks good", cos "looks good" changes, and "works" works!
rx4ord
Old Hand

Post by rx4ord »

Mobs of blokes gawn!!!!
Oh well I have learnt from a lot from some of them and not so
much from others.
I has been bloody entertaining for all these years Col.

Tassie Dave
Oldcol
Old Hand

Post by Oldcol »

...and it's cheap entertainment too, costs exactly nuthin'....but the way some blokes carry on about this place and the expectations they have ,you'd thing they were paying a fortune for it :lol:...and all that needs to happen to keep it gurgling along is for some of the "viewers" to actually post stuff.
-------------
Col....

pilot Dave
Old Hand

Post by pilot Dave »

Oldcol wrote:...and it's cheap entertainment too, costs exactly nuthin'....but the way some blokes carry on about this place and the expectations they have ,you'd thing they were paying a fortune for it :lol:...and all that needs to happen to keep it gurgling along is for some of the "viewers" to actually post stuff.
sad really Dave.Col i tried last few days with all sorts of subjects but barely a murmur
its not good seeing my name plastered on lots of posts and its hard for me since i had strokes i have to reread 3 times as i say opposite to what i mean sometimes :oops:
onward and upward hopefully guys :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-DNj8eSf0
rx4ord
Old Hand

Post by rx4ord »

You bloody Daves are always complaining,Dave.
I am really happy you made it back you old bastard.
Keep at it.

Tassie Dave Dave
pilot Dave
Old Hand

Post by pilot Dave »

:D :D :D i resemble that remark Dave :D :D
Oldcol
Old Hand

Post by Oldcol »

pilot Dave wrote:
Oldcol wrote:...and it's cheap entertainment too, costs exactly nuthin'....but the way some blokes carry on about this place and the expectations they have ,you'd thing they were paying a fortune for it :lol:...and all that needs to happen to keep it gurgling along is for some of the "viewers" to actually post stuff.
sad really Dave.Col i tried last few days with all sorts of subjects but barely a murmur
its not good seeing my name plastered on lots of posts and its hard for me since i had strokes i have to reread 3 times as i say opposite to what i mean sometimes :oops:
onward and upward hopefully guys :D
...look at it this way,if you didn't make those posts, there wouldn't be anything here to read , and you're showing us stuff we haven't seen or don't know about you and your achievments...so I reckon it's all good. Plus, there's plenty of room here for other blokes to post their own stuff if they think you're in too many places...I don't...more the merrier I reckon :lol: 8)
-------------
Col....

pilot Dave
Old Hand

Post by pilot Dave »

they have been nagging me to write a book Col :D :D i have forgotten so much but reading the other posts on here reminds me of some things and jolts the old pickled brain
i would rather people say buzz off if it gets annoying

i had some great stories about a night out with a few speed shop guys from way back Rom Cardossi..Brian Davies,,,and about 1/2 doz others at Lazars in king st :roll: :D
rog
Old Hand

Post by rog »

I like hearing your stories Dave (or Dave’s, if you’re counting the taswegians :lol: :lol: :lol: ) as an ex Melbourne fella myself (although a few decades later than most of your tales) it brings back the memories of the things I did with some of my good friends, the late night cruises etc., when we able to do things in the nanny state :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: