MIA

Go here for info on chassis construction, body work and suspensions
Twin Spinner

MIA

Post by Twin Spinner »

Have'nt seen Turns here for ages, I wonder if he ever got that Falcon (Ranchero) ute on the road:?:
If it has tits or wheels, you can expect trouble.
jeffa
Old Hand

Re: MIA

Post by jeffa »

Have you tried face toob? Might have gone to the dark side?
Yeah. I've changed my signature. The old one was out of date...
What if climate change IS a hoax, and we make a better world for nothing?
Twin Spinner

Post by Twin Spinner »

No Mate, have'nt ventured into that jungle yet :)
turns
Old Hand

Post by turns »

Twin Spinner wrote:Have'nt seen Turns here for ages, I wonder if he ever got that Falcon (Ranchero) ute on the road:?:
Hi Twin Spinner

Never missing and always up to something. The Ranchero isn't on the road as yet. I have a bunch of jobs to tick off before inspection. I need a driveshaft, brake lights, sunvisors and bleed the brakes. I've never owned a Ford V8 before and I like the sound of it running.........except the stuff falling off shelves in the first start up :mrgreen:

Not a big list but I have to prioritise life's other responsibilities. My kids are still young (16 & 13) and that old chestnut Covid hurt. I manage a business for work and needed to lead my team without negative outcomes. I needed to focus hard on getting through those lock down periods. As a country we will be paying for this for some time yet :roll:

I am itchy as ever to drive the damned thing and I hope to divert some attention to it soon. I was in the workshop fabricating a work project about two weeks ago and threw the covers off the car for a look which was pretty inspiring.

When I get it on the road I will post it on here

Cheers Turns
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"...............Morticia Addams
Twin Spinner

Post by Twin Spinner »

turns wrote:
Twin Spinner wrote:Have'nt seen Turns here for ages, I wonder if he ever got that Falcon (Ranchero) ute on the road:?:
Hi Twin Spinner

Never missing and always up to something. The Ranchero isn't on the road as yet. I have a bunch of jobs to tick off before inspection. I need a driveshaft, brake lights, sunvisors and bleed the brakes. I've never owned a Ford V8 before and I like the sound of it running.........except the stuff falling off shelves in the first start up :mrgreen:

Not a big list but I have to prioritise life's other responsibilities. My kids are still young (16 & 13) and that old chestnut Covid hurt. I manage a business for work and needed to lead my team without negative outcomes. I needed to focus hard on getting through those lock down periods. As a country we will be paying for this for some time yet :roll:

I am itchy as ever to drive the damned thing and I hope to divert some attention to it soon. I was in the workshop fabricating a work project about two weeks ago and threw the covers off the car for a look which was pretty inspiring.

When I get it on the road I will post it on here

Cheers Turns
Thanks Turns, you still working for Lone Star.