Event

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
Scodd

Post by Scodd »

Old32 wrote...
Please hurry up and paint me green so that I can update my photo
Maybe this will do?
Sorry I have too much time on my hands..
Scodd

Post by Scodd »

Old32 wrote...
Quote:
Please hurry up and paint me green so that I can update my photo
Maybe this will do?
Sorry I have too much time on my hands

Other Host is down so I hope this works...

Greg...
Brett.C
Old Hand

Post by Brett.C »

Is this better :?:

I got the colours from
http://www.bigdaddyroth.com
old32

Post by old32 »

Thanks Bcal
Thats the same colour I was after a night out with Carps, Brootal etc at the Nats. 2am was it Carps?
The older I get the faster I was
cros

sandgroper run Easter 2004

Post by cros »

So who's up for a drive over west next Easter????

The cook has had enough of me rabbiting on and on about going West and has given the green light to do the trip. A week or so before to get over there and hang out Perth Way. And a couple of weeks after the Run down Margeret River way, town hoping etc. and then home again. Hell she's even prepared to put up with me singing all those bad road songs. :lol: and playing lots of I spy. :twisted: (It seems I cheat so my son says)

Think of it all those miles of me bonding with my family, the Croswalds on Vacation. Sounds good. :shock:

As I've mentioned time and time again. The boss will get his pound of flesh out of some one. He will keep on getting richer wether your there or not. So bugger it, go for a spin over West. I reakon you will have a ball.

If you are thinking about going over, don't stuff around, make the decision, pay your entry fee and the rest will fall into place. Don't stuff around leaving things till the last moment. If you work it well you could spread you costs over the next few months, making it a little easier to afford. Those thinking about heading over please drop me an Email and we'll get the ball rolling.

Bye the bye, I would suggest that the last time Carp was up at 2.00am he was having his bot bot changed and he was getting a night feed from his mum. Hell ifn Carp was out and about at those wee hours I certainly didn't see him cruizin past me when I was strolling home to the Chat-o Le Tent Le Cros. :wink:
cros