Welcome to lots more new members!

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
Dave
Old Hand

Welcome to lots more new members!

Post by Dave »

The administrators have just authorised around 15 new members of Ozrodders so to all those new people welcome aboard. There are still a couple of others who have not been authorised as we are awaiting some further details. If you are one of those people or if you experience any problems on the site please contact me with details and I will pass it on to admin. Email dave@kustom.net.

If you are brand new to the forum please take a look around first and see how it is done. Please also read the 'Information on Ozrodders' post at the top of the 'Hotrod Customs and Classics' section. Remember also that many of our members like to joke and be sarcastic (in good fun of course) so if you are very easily offended be warned!

There is no rule saying you must post an Introduction but you can do so if you wish. Some feel that it is good manners but it is not compulsory, however people are always interested in who you are, what you do, what you drive and what you are building/want to build. If you like any particular farm animals you may like to mention that also (a running joke that you will work out as you go along!)
Dave Petrusma
Outback

Post by Outback »

Yeah what Dave said, welcome

Outback
Nothing is worth having, that isn't worth waiting for!
Carps
Old Hand

Re: Welcome to lots more new members!

Post by Carps »

Dave wrote:Remember also that many of our members like to joke and be sarcastic ....
Nah, I don't believe that for a minute, wouldn't happen here. :roll:
so if you are very easily offended be warned!
Yup, you've come to the right place, although we easily offend some more than others. :wink:
If you like any particular farm animals you may like to mention that also (a running joke that you will work out as you go along!)
Just remeber that the Bovines and Sheep are already spoken for!
Last edited by Carps on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

Carps I was scared for life the day I met you so nothing you can say here could afend me
Cool23

Post by Cool23 »

Carps wrote: If you like any particular farm animals you may like to mention that also (a running joke that you will work out as you go along!)
Just remember that the Bovines and Sheep are already spoken for![/quote]

You Forgot the Chooks in Daves Coupe and the Pigs out the back and he is build a Chev truck to cart them about in. He had more than the 40 hidden in that Barn. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

Cool23 wrote:.....and the Pigs out the back and he is build a Chev truck to cart them about in. He had more than the 40 hidden in that Barn. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's ten thousand lines I could use here. But somehow I don't think I'm gunna go there. :wink:
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Carps wrote:
Cool23 wrote:.....and the Pigs out the back and he is build a Chev truck to cart them about in. He had more than the 40 hidden in that Barn. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's ten thousand lines I could use here. But somehow I don't think I'm gunna go there. :wink:
Why not ya big whimp?

Worried there's too many lawers lurkin in the shadows?
Dolly

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.
That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Mike
Old Hand

Post by Mike »

Welcome to all the new members.
Remember also that many of our members like to joke and be sarcastic (in good fun of course) so if you are very easily offended be warned!
Sarcasm ... here ?? You gotta be jokin !! :wink:

If you like any particular farm animals you may like to mention that also (a running joke that you will work out as you go along!)

Jokes about Trees, Tatoos, Toyotas, Rotaries n Hairy Bums are a definite NO NO !! :D :D :D
Mr Cool
Old Hand

Post by Mr Cool »

Cool23 wrote:You Forgot the Chooks in Daves Coupe
Daves car will now be known as the chicken coop.... :lol:
Regards
Chris Stork.
Founding Member of Oz E Rodders Rod and Kustom Club.
Mr Cool
Old Hand

Post by Mr Cool »

Mike wrote:Jokes about Trees are a definite NO NO !! :D :D :D
Trees are definately on the agenda. Mike loves trees.
Regards
Chris Stork.
Founding Member of Oz E Rodders Rod and Kustom Club.
rockabillybassman

Post by rockabillybassman »

I dont care if sheep are already spoken for, I'm a kiwi so it's my culural entitlement!
bucketmouth

Post by bucketmouth »

Rockabillybassman are you the one and the same person mentioned in that kiwi mag Jammin Gears a few issues back :?:
rockabillybassman

Post by rockabillybassman »

Yes I am. Good spotting man!
61 fb

Post by 61 fb »

Hello All,
Thought Id be polite and intro myself, new member. Dont have a proper hotrod but long term interest. Daily driver is a 61 fb wagon disc brake front, mags , bucket seats, red 6 otherwise original with all chrome been an excellent car so far. Really enjoy reading about members cars and admire the skill and patience put into them. Thanks
rx4ord
Old Hand

Post by rx4ord »

Welcome 61fb.You will have a great time here.Car sounds ok to me.We all start somewhere and thats not a bad start.Dave
Founding Member of OZ-E-Rodders