Wintersun 2003

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
a25Chevrod

Wintersun 2003

Post by a25Chevrod »

So then ....... How many others are going to Coolangatta for Wintersun????
If you've never been, you should. If you like Rods, Customs and Rock and Roll its the place to go. 8) :mrgreen: Friday and Saturday night cruise curcuits and Show and Shine Saturday and Sunday. And all the trade stands your wallet can handle :P

A25chevrod :!:
Flatoz
Old Hand

Post by Flatoz »

I was just thinking this weekend gone that it is on soon, well maybe next year?????
a25Chevrod

Post by a25Chevrod »

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry for you....... Your gonna miss the best weekend all year Flatoz :cry: :cry:

Flatoz
Old Hand

Post by Flatoz »

I havent ever been before, however if the photo coverage does the event any justice, it does look like a Hootin Annny weekend. I do like
Bright though, the laid back time is great. The big bonus is that the rodders take over the town for the weekend. Also you dont have to enter the run if you dont want. I think they capped the entry off at 350 cars , although there are about 500+ turn up. well once the roadster is going wintersun and CRAKK are two on my list of runs to do.

Flatoz
Oh do have fun and feel free to take some pics for the rest of us!
a25Chevrod

Post by a25Chevrod »

The event covers approximately 6 blocks of the Coolangatta for the show and shine.

The Friday night cruise is that popular that for the last few years is has been limited to the first 400 cars entered and was still crowded. This year there is a Saturday night cruise as well. They close off about 3km of the Main Drag in Coolangatta for nearly 4 hours and the only cars on the 6 km cruise circuit are entrants.
Ever where you look there rods and customs either parked or cruisin. It like a scene from "American Grafitti". And the Public really get behind it too. They were up to 4 deep in places on the footpath last year for the criuise. Bands on ever corner playing on the Sat and Sunday.

<<<<<<<<<AWESOME>>>>>>>>>>>

Dont worry the camera will be there.