Sydney Hot Rod Show!!!

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

Sydney doesn't sound too good??? Where I am, there isn't a cloud in the sky, it's nice and warm in the sun. In other words... PERFECT!!!

Anyway, I'm off to the Hot Rod Show! That's what this post was about in case you've all forgotten! :roll:
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]
Popey

Post by Popey »

It was an excellent show, probably the best I've ever seen in Sydney, if not anywhere. I really hope it is a financial success, the guys organising it deserve a medal for tenacity.

I'm really tired; it is hard going down and back from Newcastle with young kids, but it was worth it. As usual, I caught up with lots of people I don't see very often, which is always great.

I walked around with the 'lil Roadster. We (well, William and my legs) were filmed for the Channel 9 news; but only a few seconds made it to TV. 8)
tru34
Old Hand

Post by tru34 »

Was a shame only a few minutes of the Show made it to air on the news last night. Looked like a good roll up a cars though.

Does anyone know if Bill Lynch in the hot pink 28 roadster made it to the show?? The car was written off at the CRAKK run, and he was planning on having it back together for the Sydney Show, with some added extra's on it this time??
Cheers,
Tanya
Trailers should be behind hotrods, not under them.
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

tru34 wrote:Was a shame only a few minutes of the Show made it to air on the news last night. Looked like a good roll up a cars though.

Does anyone know if Bill Lynch in the hot pink 28 roadster made it to the show?? The car was written off at the CRAKK run, and he was planning on having it back together for the Sydney Show, with some added extra's on it this time??

Yeah, I spoke to "crash'..well er Bill and Jan...He didn't have the car there, wasn't finished...Added extras aye...wonder what that would be....air bags? :roll: :wink: .
Gotta agree about the show. I only intended to stay an hour but by the time I got around the whole event with talkin and lookin it was close to three hours. It was the best show I've been to and the organisers deserve a big pat on the back....It was great to see the rods at the front area. A great venue without poles to traverse and good lighting. Rockabilly band playin added to the feel.....Only mild complaint was the special parking was to buggery away from the main enterance.
See ya on the road or at a run somewhere!