All Ford Day - Warwick Farm

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
tru34
Old Hand

All Ford Day - Warwick Farm

Post by tru34 »

Anyone been to this event before? We have never been before, however are going to make the trip at the end of the month. Just wondering what sort of a day it is, if anyone out there has some comments.
:peelout:
Cheers,
Tanya
Trailers should be behind hotrods, not under them.
Pep
Old Hand

Re: All Ford Day - Warwick Farm

Post by Pep »

tru34 wrote:Anyone been to this event before? We have never been before, however are going to make the trip at the end of the month. Just wondering what sort of a day it is, if anyone out there has some comments.
:peelout:

Tanya...if your into late model and original stuff then you'll be in your glory...not a lot of rods though. Still if you're a die hard Ford fan then 50 Mustangs and 100 white with blue stripes Cobra coupes won't deter you. There is a swap meet on Saturday with the "All Ford " day on Sunday. I don't live too far away from there, so if you and hubby want a pit stop, your most welcome....(as long as you bring the coupe... :lol: )
See ya on the road or at a run somewhere!

the farm

Post by Guest »

dont drive a ford with a chev in it they tell u 2 piss of :roll:
Mr Cool
Old Hand

Re: the farm

Post by Mr Cool »

Anonymous wrote:dont drive a ford with a chev in it they tell u 2 piss of :roll:
Ford obviously cant handle too many "improvements" to their cars............
Regards
Chris Stork.
Founding Member of Oz E Rodders Rod and Kustom Club.
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

Anonymous wrote:dont drive a ford with a chev in it they tell u 2 piss of :roll:
Well...um...yeah.....and rightly so. You wouldn't rock up to a Chev run with a Ford engine in a Chev would you...I can hear the Chevy cries of indignation now..... :wink:
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

Mr Cool wrote:
My Fords are Chev Chit free zones.... :lol:
Malcolmsp

Post by Malcolmsp »

Hmmmm I dont think they will like me at all then, I am aiming for a ford free ford :twisted:

cya
Mal
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

Mr Cool wrote:
I think they are a little more broadminded than you guys give them credit for.

I've been invited and it came from my friends at Broadmeadows.

If you keep the hood closed on your non Ford powered early Ford then most likely nobody will know you're not true blue.
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Mr Cool
Old Hand

Post by Mr Cool »

Carps wrote: I think they are a little more broadminded than you guys give them credit for.

I've been invited and it came from my friends at Broadmeadows.

If you keep the hood closed on your non Ford powered early Ford then most likely nobody will know you're not true blue.
carps, you got friends? :oops:
if very few rods turn up my guess is people will be asking whats under the hood, and that makes it a tad difficult to explain a chev donk doesnt it? :roll:
dont get me wrong on this carps, but i think they mite actually have something between their ears besides peanuts, they'd know........
Regards
Chris Stork.
Founding Member of Oz E Rodders Rod and Kustom Club.
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

I dunno, I had at least half a dozen people ask me at the Two Bays run, what the engine is in my '33.
Young Carps

Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

Carps wrote:I dunno, I had at least half a dozen people ask me at the Two Bays run, what the engine is in my '33.
And were you honest enough to say an Oldsmobile copy..... :)
Brootal
Old Hand

Post by Brootal »

When is it actually on?

I guess I could head down for a sticky beak. Maybe take a couple of pics.
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

27th of July.
Young Carps

tru34
Old Hand

Post by tru34 »

The organiser say if you are intending on displaying your car, you should be there by about 6.30 - 7am, to get a good spot. Having never been before, I don't know the venue, so don't know what is a good spot. Cost is $20 per car.

The key words here for this day are simple - 'ALL Ford'. I take that as meaning a ford vehicle that is ford powered, but you never know, they might accept any type of Ford, whether it be powered by ford, chev or god forbid, something japanesie.
Cheers,
Tanya
Trailers should be behind hotrods, not under them.
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

tru34 wrote:The organiser say if you are intending on displaying your car, you should be there by about 6.30 - 7am, to get a good spot. Having never been before, I don't know the venue, so don't know what is a good spot. Cost is $20 per car.

The key words here for this day are simple - 'ALL Ford'. I take that as meaning a ford vehicle that is ford powered, but you never know, they might accept any type of Ford, whether it be powered by ford, chev or god forbid, something japanesie.

Tanya...its has to be Ford powered...I dunno what you've got in rthe coupe but if it aint Ford, then you'll have to park it outside...The venue is Peter Warren Ford dealership at Warrick Farm. Its a big area and you can't miss it if you head down the Hume Hwy. It has a scaled down Harbour Bridge at the front. I think they got that after the last Commonwealth Games....