Valla...who's going

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
Pep
Old Hand

Valla...who's going

Post by Pep »

Well I won't have much time on the net for the next week..too much doin and I'm on holidays...yee ..haaa!!!...We're off to Valla next Friday...going to motel it half way up then arrive on Saturday morning around 10ish. Will be camped right near the main drag...you can't miss us...look for the baby poop coloured 34 Ford more doors...come over and have a beam and coke or beer..or coffee...or tea...or some BS..I'm full of it!!!!:-)
See ya on the road or at a run somewhere!
Pep
Old Hand

Post by Pep »

Well its been and gone......had a ball even though we were camped near the noisy lot...just happened that we blended in as well. The weather was strange...hot one day then freezing the next....still the rain held off until Sunday night ( last day ). There were about 350 cars entered with about 100 being rookies...a great cross section of cars. My mate debuted his 34 coupe and got into the top ten... a real nice car. There were a few mechanical problems with rods this time.....my old 34 just had the brake switch fail...no biggy. ..still others had wheel bearings, starter motors and the 34 coupe boiled its guts out until we reversed flushed it at some small town. There was a Dodge coupe with the sump ripped out and another mates 36 with a fuel pump failure....Thats just what I was involved with!! I wonder how many other stories there were.....Matty Jensen ( sorry if I spelled it wrong ) had me amused all week cruisin around all the time in his smick 35 p/u trolling for shielas...I made a deal with him not to use that truck horn all week cause I kept hangin off the trailer roof every time he blew it....he ended up getting top cruiser award...and deservidly so...he's a nice young guy......well, to get the whole story of the event and pics you will have to wait for the magazines to come out....( I hope Larry got home OK...that starter of his was playing up in his Tudor )
See ya on the road or at a run somewhere!