rear 4 bars

Go here for posts about rebuilds, parts and problems
monte
Old Hand

Re: rear 4 bars

Post by monte »

Funny you should say that ,it has entered my mind ,not had much experience with wood but I did make the top for my RPU and glassed over it ,might give it a go mate,on the Goldie at the moment ,got to pick up Anns mum and take her home with me ,she is in her eighties and wanted to drive up to see us but we thought it might be a bit safer if I went down and picked her up :D :D :D :D :D :D
rx4ord
Old Hand

Post by rx4ord »

You would have a heap of boat builder mates Mont.
Surely one of them made a wooden one :wink:

Tassie Dave
Founding Member of OZ-E-Rodders
hotrodsteve

Post by hotrodsteve »

Hi Monte ,tried to get a pic yesterday but the car is up on the mates hoist with another underneath so no go. Basically it’s the same as Simons previous post. Steve.
monte
Old Hand

Post by monte »

hotrodsteve wrote:Hi Monte ,tried to get a pic yesterday but the car is up on the mates hoist with another underneath so no go. Basically it’s the same as Simons previous post. Steve.

All good mate ,I have an idea what it is all about ,thanks :D :D :D :D
Greg N Smith

Post by Greg N Smith »

More Info please Monte ?

TWO Rods at the 2019 Nationals ?

Support the Local Nationals !!!

Show the Punters what can be done !!!
monte
Old Hand

Post by monte »

The rod is progressing ok ,I think I have the Falcon IRS set up ok ,bit of a drama as these things rely on the Blade control arm to make it all work and they stick outside the chassis way too far so I had to make some new ones that bought them into the side of the chassis ,the Holden front end is getting welded in as I tried bolting it but it looked too ugly ,the steering rack is being shortened and will be finished today ,then I have to mount it .The Nationals committee is going gangbusters ,everything is falling into place for the Nationals this is a National event and all clubs should be involved in any way they can , we will be sending out letters to clubs shortly asking for the various volunteers to do some of the small but important jobs that will need to be done at this event ,we have had a very good response from a lot of the clubs so far so it will all come together in a professional way ..I will put some pics of the chassis up on the build site later Greg :D :D :D :D