Some pics from the American Car Nationals - Queanbeyan.

Go here for info and posts on all the latest shows, runs and cruises
Brootal
Old Hand

Some pics from the American Car Nationals - Queanbeyan.

Post by Brootal »

The usual story. I go somewhere where there's a few cars. I see Choco... "Not you and that BLOODY CAMERA again!", then I go and take a few pics.

Lucky for you guys I didn't get any pics of Choco! :p

The occassion was the American Car Nationals/Swap Meet held at Queanbeyan, not far from Canberra (that's the Capital City of Australia). Here's some of the cars that I thought were cool, which means you guys will like 'em too. :)

Here's one for Choco's wife. Choco's got one just like this, only not quite as shiny.

...well actually, Choco's (well it's his wife's car really) is a Crown Vic.

I reckon ripper will dig this ol' pickemup. Might be a bit too low for that driveway of his though!

One of those non-existent '37 roadsters. That makes 3 I know of now.

Not real keen on the shape of the roof though. Some poor woman with a pram is spewing!

Love the racing stripes on this Mustang. Sure as hell can see him coming!

A handful of old Injuns showed up too. Here's the one I liked the most.

On the way back we stopped at Goulburn (to check out the BIG MERINO) and took a wrong turn. Saw this parked on the side of the road so we went and had a Captain Cook. There were quite a few nice old Chevs running around, all restored though. Pity...

As per usual I'll make up a page when I get some time to scratch myself.
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]