Where is it now? 60's Custom

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
doodlebug

Where is it now? 60's Custom

Post by doodlebug »

Hi guys good to have the board back.

Was thinking about getting a tow car (bigger than the HD) and was considering an early 90's Falcon, when I thought why not go for something interesting.
Then I remembered a cutomised Customline I had looked at (but had no money to buy at the time).
I saw it at Ballarat swap for $6000 about 12 years ago. It was matt black and missing the motor and gearbox but still had the gold interior.
I knew I had an article on it, so I went looking a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing was about two days later I bought that Australian Hotrod history book of Larry's and there it is, a whole page spread (It is bright Orange).

I'll probably still wind up with some $5k dunger Falcon with ac/ps, but it's nice to dream :-)

This photo came from Australian Hot Rodding Review September 1974.

Bruce Csorba
------------------------------------
T Models have three pedals
------------------------------------
Carps
Old Hand

Post by Carps »

Rumour has it, the car is still in Adelaide. You could probably start with Bob Hoskins and work your way thru the various subsequent owners (if there are any) to where the car is now living.
Young Carps

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Brootal
Old Hand

Re: Where is it now? 60's Custom

Post by Brootal »

Looks like this car will finally be making a comeback.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBVWvjvBU2a ... uvsi97cjh4
It's OK, I'm not really from Sydney, I just moved there, but now I'm back in Perth so I'm normal again.

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]Ramblers, Hot Rods, Surfing and Model Cars[/url]